Water, a valuable natural resource, plays a vital role in the day to day life and industrial water treatment operations. Our water and waste water chemical solutions are specifically aimed to meet the challenges of raw water and effluent water in industrial, municipal and institutional segments. Our wide range of polyelectrolytes (coagulants and flocculants), both liquid and solid powder. We offer low, medium and high molecular weight cationic, anionic and non - ionic polyelectrolytes.
Action & Benefits
- Coagulation & flocculation Solid liquid separations with faster sedimentation.
- Dewatering Reduces moisture from centrifuge, RVDF & Belt press.
- Faster separation Use of Polyelectrolytes results in faster separation of a solid from liquid & oil from liquid as a result of denser floc formation.
- Cost effective Polyelectrolytes requirement is lower as compared to conventional coagulants like Alum, PAC etc and hence work out to be economical alternatives to conventional treatment.
- Easy to use Polyelectrolytes are easier to dose. Custom made dosing equipment’s are available from SHIMMER. Solid, liquid varieties are available to suit your needs.
- Low to ultra-high molecular weight solid, liquid & emulsion polyelectrolytes are available to suit your needs.